GOD'S HOUSE

GOD'S HOUSE


When I woke up this morning, I really felt the quietness within me that surpassed all understanding. Then I saw myself as if in the middle of the ocean where the water was very calm and beautiful. The air was very clean in the shade of a bright blue sky.
 
Then the Spirit taught me like this: our lives as believers are supposed to be calm, full of peace and divine joy everyday. We can enjoy the life in God by fully trust Him who is in charge and controlling everything.
 
I realize one thing: there are many things that we are facing and thinking but it all makes us unable to enjoy the life anymore! As if we were facing an endless war. Even though the war is over! Christ has conquered everything for us. As our part, we should enjoy the victory that God has given everyday. And maintain the victory He has given.
 
The Spirit affirms to me: the life that is full of turmoil and negative emotions are an abnormal life. He wants us to rest in Him and to see everything in our lives is “as good as it is”! Do not let us who are in God actually live like most other people who are not live in God. The life which is full of thorns, grumbles and tears. Because it’s impossible that our existence as believers are not in divine peace and joy, how poor our lives.
 
Psalms 23:1-6 (NKJV) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever.
 
No matter what we are facing or going through and experiencing, if God is with us, we must be calm and peaceful. Focus on the reality of His presence. Don’t let the external things draw you out of His reality. The parameter is peace and joy. Everything that causes us to lose peace and joy is the work of the enemy. Do not be fooled! Just focus on His reality.
 
Set your mind only to His word and reality. It will save us from various negative thoughts that make us unable to enjoy the life. Get rid of other various thoughts, focus on what God says, and build the reality of God's presence within us. That's where we are safe, that's where we reign! That is our habitat, our home, that is God's house! #ILoveGod
 
Ps. Steven Agustinus

Komentar

Postingan Populer