STAND UP & GUARD YOUR CITY

*Saturday, 04 January 2020*
_*Shalom..*_
*STAND UP & GUARD YOUR CITY*

*Ezekiel 22:30 (MSG)*
_30  "I looked for someone to stand up for me against all this, to repair the defenses of the city, to take a stand for me and stand in the gap to protect this land so I wouldn’t have to destroy it. I couldn’t find anyone. Not one.”_

From generation to generation, The Lord always seeks people who would voluntarily stand up and pray for their city and generation. *The Lord calls us to guard our city by establishing the wall of prayer and atonement before Him.*

*Genesis 18:32 (MSG)*
_32  He wouldn’t quit, "Don’t get angry, Master—this is the last time. What if you only come up with ten?" "For the sake of only ten, I won’t destroy the city."_

If only The Lord could find 10 righteous men, who would stand up and guard Sodom & Gomorrah voluntarily, the city would still exist up until today. *So let us stand up and pray for our city and nation, let His grace, forgiveness and restoration pour down on our city and nation.*
_Shall we?_

_*Blessings*_
*Pst John NS*

Komentar

Postingan Populer