Its God's Time



In one prayer meeting, God gave me a spiritual vision. I saw how God's church is full with the work of Holy Spirit's fire; there is a blazing fire burning the whole congregation. Then

I saw how the congregation starts to spread the fire outside the church environment. They actively and aggressively propagate the Holy Spirit fire in their life into the lives of those interacting with them.

Exactly at that moment, I heard the voice of the Spirit saying: 'The time has come for Me to once again stir My fire and ignite My church. I won't let lukewarmness, spiritual death, and the love of this world, self and money to keep gripping my people's heart. The work of My Spirit's fire will eat up all of them. Once again My people will experience the first love fire burning their lives. From their own decisions - moved by their fiery love for Me - they will throw away the love of self, money and this world out of their day-to-day life. Once again, they will lay down their lives on My altar. Once again, they will make Godly things, heavenly matters, and the fulfilment of My plans and heart's desires to be their life's utmost priority. My people won't forever be chained by passiveness and religiosity. My Spirit's fire inside them will rise and move them to transmit my Godliness into others interacting with them. I have planned for a great spiritual momentum. Through the great momentum, I will raise My children to be a solution for this nation! Get ready!"

From the above message, God emphasized several things:

1. Start to desire and hope - by prayer and declaration - for God to once again pour out the spirit of first love back into believers' life.
This becomes vital because without first love fire burning stronger in believers' life, it means that the love of self, money and this world is creeping into their lives. It is the Father's own initiative to decree the outpouring of first love fire back into His church again. Start to declare it. Desire for Spirit outpouring like never before. Let Holy Spirit's fire once again ignite and move the life of the whole congregation.

2. Father desires for the spirit of understanding to work within the congregation, so their heart will always produce the initiative to chase after God's reality more and more, and to move in fulfilling His plan.

Until today, I still remember one dream I received at the beginning of 2016. In the dream I saw a digital clock. However, the milisecond indicator suddenly moves much faster than usual. And of course, it caused the second, minute and hour indicator to move faster as well. That's the moment I heard a voice saying: "Acceleration has occurred in the spirit world!"

When I heard the above statement, I thought straight away: Isn't there no limitation of time in the spirit world?

How could there be an acceleration?
When I asked the Holy Spirit, He elaborates: "Acceleration in the spirit world is caused by the presence of people who position themselves accurately before God's presence, to always be available for the fulfillment of His plans."
The various decisions people make in daily life will automatically influence something to happen in the spirit world; on the other hand, whatever changes occur in the spirit world will also influence this natural realm. That's the reason, when someone 'has the spirit of understanding' - remember about the principle of the kingdom of heaven's secret (Mat 13:12) - there will be many accelerations happening in the spirit world. Many of God's word and promises will be realised just like that because God has people on the ground with initiative to do something according to the guidance of spirit of understanding working in their lives.

My hope and prayer is for you who 'doesn't have' to start 'asking' to Him. If you 'have asked' and are 'yet to receive', then you will start to 'seek' Him. But when you 'seek Him' but are yet to 'find Him', then you will keep 'knocking', because then, 'the gate of the throne of grace and mercy' will be open for you (Mat 7:7-8) #iLoveGod (Ps. Steven Agustinus)

Komentar

Postingan Populer